Saturday, August 06, 2011

The Fair

We decided to go to the fair this year.  We had fun riding some rides, watching a juggling show, looking at lots of animals, and eating cotton candy.  The only downside was that it was HOT.  Leave it to us to choose the hottest day of the summer.  Okay, it was only in the high 80's but we aren't used to it.  I drank lots of water and it still took me 2 or 3 days to recover from being in the heat(I know I am a wimp).  Did I mention that I am not a fan of being 8 months pregnant in the summer?  I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

We managed a few iPod pics:

Fire Juggler



Photobucket

Cotton Candy
Photobucket

Police Motorcycle
Photobucket

Swings

Photobucket

Dallin loves scary rides.  He did a pretty big roller coaster and this one that drops you 50 feet all by himself!
Photobucket

All the kids enjoyed this smaller coaster.
Photobucket

We enjoyed the police booth, but I think we were mostly trying to get some shade.
Photobucket

Cotton Candy
Photobucket

Cows
Photobucket

Dallin's big coaster.
Photobucket



0 awesome comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin