Where has the time gone these last few months?
Oh yes, here:
See those chubby cheeks and legs. Yep, that took a lot of work on my part.
And that's okay with me. Sorry, not sorry.
I did manage to get all of our pictures organized and ready to go, so the following posts will each contain a whole month! This blog is used to make my photo albums so I've got to keep it all here.
Oh, but before I go, Peter finally got some facial hair! (This is from way back in august when he did the Hood to Coast with team "Mustache"). A little help from my bottle of mascara helped him become the best creeper ever. Your welcome.

2 awesome comments:
best creeper stache ever is right! haha! ;)
and good work mama-he sure is one cute squishy baby!!
You've been definitely doing something way more important!
Post a Comment