Tuesday, May 20, 2014

November 2013

I found a couple more fun pictures from October real quick. These are Tanner's decorations. He put masks over all of our faces in the pictures around the house!

Organizing their candy haul and making trades.  Eden is one of those kids that keeps their candy for months.  Everyone who ate theirs within a day was jealous.
Now on to November:

Don't you hate it when your leg gets caught in the neck hole of your outfit?
Peter and Larry took all of the older kids o a blazer game. They all got face paint done.




We also had our annual Great Wolf Lodge trip.  Our kids so look forward to this tradition.  There were lots of Dickinson and Houghtelling cousins to play with as well as other friends from church who came on the group deal.  We got there in the afternoon and they played and swam their hearts out until they passed out.  This year we got a larger family suite so there was plenty of room for everyone to sleep. The next day we played until we were too exhausted to move and headed home. 
We spent some time in the arcade getting lots of tickets.






And then picking out the prizes.




Since it was near the holidays, they were getting ready for Christmas festivities and there were all these Santas there! They were hilarious with their real beards and santa swimwear.




Lily turned 4 on November 16th. Oh, she makes a great 4 year old.  She is so smart and cute and SOCIAL! She literally talkes to everyone!  So she was very specific about her cake that she wanted.  It needed to have M&Ms, gummy worms, and chocolate chips. We aim to please so that's just what she got.  We had the party at Grandmas house and somehow it got pretty squished by party time though. She didn't mind.
Pretty new church dress from Grandma.
More presents.  She got little pink Leapfrog "laptop" and a singing tea pot that she still walks around singing along to it!
On her actual day, Peter made her a special birthday breakfast.
I got to go to Time Out for Women again this year.  I went with some friends and we stayed in a hotel overnight. It was a nice little break.  Especially since I was very tired and uncomfortable at this point.  My sisters were all there too so we managed to sit together as much as possible. I love these beautiful women.
For FHE one night we made a gratitude tree and wrote things we were thankful for on the leaves.  We do some variation of this each year. This time it was a foam kit I picked up at Target. 
November was also the month that I joined Amazon Prime and I will never look back!!! I was able to do all my new baby shopping right from home and didn't have to worry about shipping.  I also did all my Christmas shopping from home while I was nursing the new baby.  I still use it all the time and it saves me so many trips for just that "one thing"! Plus, who doesn't love getting packages in the mail?
Peter headed up the chess club again this year and the kids did great. These pictures are from their home tournament:







One day I was totally uncomfortable and needed a distraction so we walked over to the school for a family outing. I wanted to be in labor so badly this day  (I think I had the baby the next day or the day after that).





Heading to the Triage to see what this was all about...
So happy to find out it was the real deal!
Baby Logan!
Random picture of how Luke fell asleep mid Goldfish.
Welcome home baby! We had a little birthday cake party and everyone wanted to get their hands on him.  Lily walked around with her own little baby doll for days.  It was a bald doll so she took a pencil and scribbled some dark hair on it to match baby Logan.  She referred to it as the baby that came out of her tummy!  Too cute.







I was home from the hospital for Thanksgiving and so we went to the Dickinson's for a great feast.

1 awesome comments:

Danielle said...

I adore your posts and all your beautiful kids! hope you're doing well!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin