The leaves are falling like crazy now. Dallin looks so sweet in this picture. He is so cute. Saturday was a good day. I enjoyed a great temple session. I was feeling a little homesick for it since having Tanner it has been tricky to get there. Then I also got to go to the adult session of Stake Conference (Peter stayed home to babysit). Peter of course had a pool party with his cousin Troy. He invites people over for pool everytime I go anywhere. I am glad he has something he enjoys so much. Sunday was interesting. We went to stake conference. i went early to try to get a bench in the chapel... apparently not early enough. So in the overflow our family only lasted about 15 minutes. We are usually the first ones in the stake to start a "cry room". In the past we discovered that the primary room has speakers from the chapel so we just go in there and turn them on. After a while we are joined by some other parents and children. One hour is torture for us on regular sundays, this is just no fun. I don't think we really got much out of it. We all went home and took naps. Dallin was actually the last one to fall asleep. When I fell asleep he was in bed with Peter and I. When I woke up I couldn't find him for like 15 minutes. I finally found him asleep in Tanner's bassinet with only a diaper on. I covered him up and he continued to sleep there for 3 more hours. Crazy kid. Then after peaceful afternoon of stake conference recovery we had the missionaries and Greg and Heidi over. It was very fun. The missionaries arrived an hour early because they forgot about daylight savings and so Peter was obliged to play pool with them for a while.
Dallin and Eden play so nicely together when I am not in the room. I catch them following and copying eachother and even sharing. They would never do this with me around. I had to be sneaky to catch this picture. Lately Eden's favorite movie is Shrek. When I offer to play a movie she says " I want Fwak". Also anything she sees that she likes is "soooo pretty". She is such a fun girl.
Here is Dallin's Sunday nap.
Monday, October 30, 2006
Posted by Pricilla at 9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 awesome comments:
Stake conference is so hard...somehow Aaron got volunteered (or voluteered??) to be an usher. I had to get all the kids there by myself and try and keep them good...pretty tricky.
How did dinner with the missionaries go??
I know the feeling, I didnt even try to make it to the Regional Conference this weekend, and I only have 1! I would say we can only last about 1 hour too. Thats a cute pic of Dallin! lol. Silly boy, guess it brought him comfort, eh? I am surprised he fit in their though.
Post a Comment