This week has been eventful but not really too exiting. Peter finally bought a weight set (after talking about it for 5 years). Not that we can afford it although he did get a great deal off of craigs list. We have been on a spending fast as we call it for a few months, but this month we have really broken the bank a few times. Anyway, Peter is exited to start being a buffed out manly man. I guess I won't complain. Dallin was very interested in this new contraption of course. I took Dallin to have a hearing test this week. He had one in May in which they decided he could probably hear fine but could not communicate well enough to document it. So 4 months later I brought him in. His ears are fine but the part that I liked was that the experience was like night and day for him. He allowed the tester guys to put ear pieces in his ears and looked at pictures that they showed him, said what they were and pointed! This may not seem like a big deal but he couldn't do any of that in May. He is making great progress. Then Thursday night I got sick. Some kind of stomach bug I guess. So Friday I asked Peter to stay home and take care of kids. He let me stay in bed all day and sleep. I was miserable. The kids had a blast with Daddy though. He ran some errands with them and let each of them pick out a candy bar. They were so exited and wired when thy got home. Then Friday night Peter left for a scout campout. Good thing I was finally feeling better. We rented some movies and Dallin and I stayed up late and had "special time" hanging out. 
Saturday, October 14, 2006
weights
Posted by Pricilla at 9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 awesome comments:
Sounds like fun!! Way to go Peter for being brave and taking all the kids out. I'm glad you're feeling better Pricilla.
Craig's list is awesome! So glad you're feeling better Pricilla, that's the worst...it's a good think Peter could stay home and help out!
Post a Comment