Not a lot to report for last week. I am very frustrated with the progress of Dallin's stuff. Nothing has happened really since last monday. I plan to make lots of pushy phone calls this week. Eden got her first hair cut. I finally got tired of her mullet. It was getting so long in the back and the front was still pretty short. It is a little more evened up now. Yay, now I don't have to keep it in pigtails all the time. Yesterday we went and visited my sister Cami in the San Francisco area. Her husband is selling there. It was fun to see them and their little baby. After lunch we headed to Half Moon Bay. Of course the kids loved it. Especially Dallin, he really likes the ocean.
I asked my brother in law to take a picture of Peter and I and somehow we got a group hug from the kids instead.
Peter wanted me to document the San Francisco love.
This is us teaching Dallin to dig a hole in the sand.
This was when we were digging the hole and Dallin threw a handful of sand in my eye.
This is the sand castle Peter built with the kids while I was flushing my eye out.
On our way over there were these hills with thousands of windmills over several miles. The kids thought it was amazing. They kept saying "winda mills!". I think Dallin literally said that for 20 minuts straight.
Casual daddy duty.
We attempted a family picture to no avail but you get the idea.
Cami, Daniel and Clare. The are having a baby boy in October.
3 awesome comments:
FUN PICS ON THE BEACH! I like the group hug, that's cute. I didn't know Cami was having another baby! that's exciting.
gosh it is still surreal to see y'all with THREE kids in your arms!! cute pics, i love the blog. i started one, byujulia.blogspot.com.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-pinjaman-online-ilegal-terbaru
Post a Comment