Monday, July 16, 2007

Pizza Time

Last week a friend and I took the kids to a pizza place in Stockton called Johns Incredible Pizza. Wow, a total Chuck E Cheese upgrade. For one, they have and all you can eat buffet with a very large salad bar, specialty pizzas, soups, pastas, fries and all kinds of desserts and even ice cream. Way better food than other places like that and all you can eat at a really affordable price. They have five different dining rooms with different themes and we ate int he movie room where they show cartoons on a huge screen. It was so nice because the kids were happy for a lot longer than a normal restaurant setting. The game area is great too. They have a little kid area that is gated so even Tanner had a great time. We rode a tea cup ride and Dallin rode a little train. His favorite though was a simulated roller coaster. They have bumper cars too but we didn't do those this time. Eden was too chicken to do anything but she loved the toddler area with Tanner. Anyway, I was exited to find a fun new place for us to go that is family friendly.

Other than this, last week we saw Harry Potter and I started going to the chiropractor because of trampoline induced whiplash over the fourth of July. Yes, it is as painful as it sounds. Tanner's new record is 8 steps, so he is just gradually getting more and more brave. He can totally stand up from sitting way better too. We had some friends over for dinner last night (the same people that had that awesome wedding). I feel like I am finally making some friends that I can hang out with so that is very nice. Life is so great and I feel blessed to have so many good things happening right now.

I almost forgot, yesterday Peter and I sang a duet in sacrament meeting. I have no idea how I talked him into it but it went really well. Peter doesn't have a lot of confidence so he doesn't think he is very good, but he is awesome! He must really love me to do something like that. He says I owe him big time.

The pics turned out really blurry but you get the idea. This is the train ride.
Tanner enjoyed the cookies for dessert and got them all over his face.
The toddler area is a little tikes dream land with all kinds of little structures.
This is Dallin and his new friend Jack. They are in the same sunbeam class at church. I really enjoyed watching Dallin as he has become so much more socially involved and initiating play. This is the roller coaster ride. They just look at a tv screen while the ride moves back and forth and up and down but they way they reacted you would have thought it was real. They did this one 4 or 5 times and couldn't get enough.

3 awesome comments:

Cheney Family said...

Sounds like fun!!! Wish they had something like that here! It is so great that things are going good.

Tammy said...

cool roller coaster ride! looks like fun

Anonymous said...

How awesome! I want to go there!! Wat to go Tanner...almost a professional walker now!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin