Monday, July 30, 2007

Tag

I got tagged...and now....TAG, you are it!

4 jobs I have had:
1. Right of Way Associates(7 years) - an office that does easements for the city and such.
2. Target - Stocking shelves overnight.
3. BYU Maintenance staff - Scrubbed toilets and cleaned up the junk after b-ball and football games.
4. Mommy - The best and most fulfilling job in the world.

4 movies I could watch over and over again:
1. Cheaper by the dozen (the first one)
2. Gone with the wind
3. Night at the Museum(Dallin has watched it like 50 times)
4. Tommy Boy

4 places I have lived:
1. Beaverton, Oregon
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. Provo, Utah
4. Various California cities (Merced, Santa Rosa, Elk Grove)

favorite tv shows:
1. Lost
2. The Office
3. Any home renovation show
4. Racheal Ray's 30 minute meals

4 of my favorite places I have been:
1. BYU
2. Hawaii
3. Chile
4. The beach

4 favorite foods:
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Fruit (especially watermelon and strawberries)
3. Olive Garden Salad
4. Mongolian BBQ (stir fry)

4 websites I check daily:
1. Blogs
2. Yahoo email
3. Craigslist
4. Peters work stats

4 places I would rather be:
1. Hawaii, Please!!!!!
2. Oregon
3. Any Ocean
4. With family

4 friends I would like to TAG--YOU'RE IT!!
1. Anyone with the last name Dickinson or Sharp
2. All other blogger friends, except Danielle who tagged me.

Come on, it only takes a few minutes and it is fun!

0 awesome comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin