Sunday, October 28, 2007

Calling

Eden was sitting on my lap today and she started to pat my tummy and said "there's a little baby in there". Ha! I guess she gets it. What a smarty.

I was called to be a Relief Society teacher today. Not a bad calling. It is kind of nice that it is a Sunday calling and I do enjoy teaching. Last time I had this calling I was a BYU and everyone was my age so I am a little nervous about teaching mostly more experienced people in life. That is intimidating. I think it will be fun though and it is only once a month. I should be able to handle that.

3 awesome comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun calling! I had that one at BYU too! I agree, teaching can be scary, but it's a very fulfilling calling! I know you'll be an awesome teacher!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you'll do great!

Mom D.

Heidi said...

congrats on the calling.. thats cute what eden did with ur tummy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin