Monday, March 17, 2008

Tanner Facts




Tanner's favorite game lately is fetch. He will bring me a ball to throw and then get it and bring it back just like a little puppy dog.




He talks a lot now, but I don't always know what he is saying. Sometimes I just pretend I know so he doesn't get too frustrated. Good thing moms have good interpretation skills. He also tries to sing I am a Child of God and it is so cute.




Tanner's favorite animal is a cow. He will tip is head up and say moooooooooo really animated.




More than anything, Tanner loves to be tossed around and tickled. He loves to laugh and rough play is right up his alley. This has led to some daredevil tendancies that have gotten him in trouble sometimes.




When he has time, Tanner is a very good cuddler with great hugs and kisses. Especially when he first wakes up.




Given the choice, Tanner would definately choose drinking milk(Meel in Tanner language) over food. He has to be very limited or the kid would never eat anything.

1 awesome comments:

Heidi said...

heheh tanners such a cutie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin