The other day I was having a very stern conversation with Dallin. I told him very frankly that I was the boss, not him. A couple of days later I was making dinner and I was saying something and Dallin said "Mommy's the boss." I love it. Peter heard and so of course I told Dallin he was right. Just for fun, I asked him who is the boss, Mommy or Daddy? The answer, Mommy of course. This makes me laugh every time I ask Dallin who the boss is.
I have to admit another story about Dallin. I don't usually lie to my kids, but I think this was a little justified. After my nice phone getting thrown in the pool and Dallin pulling all the keys off of Heidi's laptop at Christmas I am very paranoid about the safety of my laptop, more importantly all my pictures and videos on the laptop. One day I found Dallin sitting in front of it pushing buttons. I panicked and told him that if he touched Mommy's laptop the keys would bite him! Poor guy, I feel like I am not a very nice mommy, but it really worked and he still doesn't touch it.
Yay, I am so happy that bloggers spell check is working again.
Saturday, March 01, 2008
Who's the Boss?
Posted by Pricilla at 8:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 awesome comments:
heheh thats funny about the boss thing... i bet peter was like "curses" (shaking his fist) lol.
Post a Comment