I can't believe we have been married for 7 years. Life goes by so quick! I also realized that I have known Peter for half of my life. I met him when I was 14 and a half and I am almost 29 now. So that means that as time goes on Peter will have been part of my life more than not. It seems like we just barely pulled into our old Wymout apartment as newlyweds with a big load of wedding gifts to start our new life together. We have had so many adventures in the last seven years. Life is always exiting with Peter and I smile as I look forward to all the dreams that we have in mind for our life and family in the future.
We had a nice low key anniversary yet again thanks to the pest control. We are so exited that this is Peter's last week of it and then we can have our lives back to normal. Yay, no more 15 hour work days! Peter brought home flowers and dinner and we had a nice candle light dinner with yummy food.
I am also exited that I am going back to school for the first time in 4 years. I have always loved photography so I am taking a beginning class at the community college. It turns out if you are a resident(which I am now) it only costs $20 a credit. Crazy cheap! I really want to learn all the photo lingo and be able to use my camera other than auto mode. Yesterday was the first class and I can tell I am going to love it.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
7 Year Anniversary
Posted by Pricilla at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 awesome comments:
Happy Anniversary! And how fun that you're taking a class..can't wait to see some of your work! :)
Post a Comment