I know , I haven't put any pictures up in so long and am so behind on posting, but I have been busy editing Peter's cousins wedding photos from a couple of weeks ago (see some here). Between that, having fun with our visitors and feeling about 50%, I don't think I have ever been this behind on blogging. I really do have some great stuff to post about. That is my next project.
On top of it all, we found out that we may need to move! We were hoping to stay in the house we are in for another year, but the owner is selling so it will depend on if the buyer is an investor or will be living here...not great news for us. It is not hard to find something to rent though, we just need to make sure that we keep Dallin at his school and stay in our ward.
But in general we are doing great. Dallin's school and therapy are going well, Peter's job is still going well, pregnancy is going well and we are so excited, and Carter is walking all over the place. No more crawling for him. The weather is beautiful here and we have been taking advantage of the awesome parks. Peter has also been taking kids for bike rides a lot too. Peter took Dallin's training wheels off and Dallin didn't miss a beat over it.
Monday, April 06, 2009
So Behind!
Posted by Pricilla at 10:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 awesome comments:
Good for you Dallin! What a biker!
Carters walking! That's exciting!
You can't move..... I had to read quickly to find out you aren't leaving us yet. Hopefully it will be an investor and you can stay. Let me know if you need help finding another house in the ward. I'm motivated to help keep you in the ward and keep Dallin in his school.
Post a Comment