Monday, February 01, 2010

Making the Most of a Trashed Basement

I was thinking about how much fun I had as a kid roller skating in my cousin's basement and in the house I grew up in. Those were the days, really. It hit me that at least for a couple more weeks, we could take advantage of our bare floor down there. So for FHE we strapped the kids into their skates and let them loose. It was such a blast! The "rink" is nice and small which is better for all of these littles anyway.
Photobucket
Carter is always eager to be a part of the action. I love it.
Photobucket
Dallin is gotten good at roller blading. I never even saw him fall.
Photobucket
Eden loved it, but doesn't really like to skate by herself much.

Photobucket
Tanner is a wild man so he needs the help.
P.S. Consider these pictures my "before" shots for this room. I have lots of exciting things planned down there for the next month and I can't wait! Stay tuned...

0 awesome comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin