I found out about this amazing program called Accountable Kids. I am always making charts, schedules and games to get the kids to learn to be accountable. I have been wanting to make a system that incorporates everything into one simple clean cut program, but hadn't quite figured it all out. Then I heard about Accountable Kids. It is my Heaven sent answer to it all!!! After watching the two intro videos on the site, I was totally sold, and I didn't even know the cost yet. I have to have it! After checking into it some more, I figured out I want it all, everything they sell. I ordered the deluxe kit plus 3 additional kid kits(4 in all for now). You can have the names etched on their boards for 9.00 extra...sold! There are even reviews from Dr. Laura and Steven Covey on there! After shipping, it all came out to about $200. I pulled out my debit card quicker than a gun slinger, I have to have it! That is a lot of money for us for sure, but I also found out about their advertising program. Once I get our stuff and use it, all I have to do is write a review with a pictures on my blog and I can submit my proof of purchase for a 50% refund!!! I swear the angels are singing for me today. So go order yours and you can do the same thing!(disclaimer: I haven't done this yet, so I can't say this will be as easy as it sounds to get the refund, but that's the plan) I will put my review up shortly after we start the program so stay tuned. I am so pumped! Hip Hip HURRAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment