Several people have been asking for Meatless recipes, so I thought I would share some. I have been LOVING Pinterest.com which is a way to visually catalog all your favorite links with pictures that you can click on. I was happy to finally start putting all my links in one place that you can easily see.
I have not tried all these recipes, but I must say the Lentil Chile with Corn Fritters is a must have at our house because it is quick, easy, delicious and healthy. I have made it a couple of times and it is kid approved (for the most part). I have many meatless meals bookmarked here if you would like to see some things I have found around the web and I will keep adding to it:
http://pinterest.com/pricillad/
Monday, April 18, 2011
Recipes
Posted by Pricilla at 9:44 AM
Labels: Health and Nutrition, recipes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 awesome comments:
Hey Cilla
Great Blog post! We have been doing a lot of these things too and what a difference. I am gonna check out the book you posted, but thought you would like the one I am currently reading and using. It is called CLEAN by Dr Alejandro Junger....good stuff! Check it out although I am sure you cant do everything in there the way they say because you are preggers, but there is a lot in it that you can start or have already started. Enjoy!
Love B
Post a Comment