Friday, February 17, 2012

Killer Turtles and Mushrooms

The other night Peter crashed pretty early.  I could tell he was way tired.  When I came to bed at 10:30, I reached over to touch him.  I just wanted to hold his hand or arm before I fell asleep.  For some reason it totally startled him and he quickly jumped up and started making these weird jargon sounds.  He does that in his sleep a lot.  Its kind of like a ticking sound...creepy dude! Then he said a swear word and seemed really freaked out.  I must say Peter does not swear that I know of, except in his sleep sometimes.  I think it is funny that it comes out then when his subconcious has control. Still sitting up and alarmed, I said his name to hopefully snap him out of it.  He replied, "They are trying to kill me!"  You guessed it, he was referring to turtles and mushrooms.  He went on about it until he finally woke up and realized what he was saying and went back to sleep. 

Mean old turtles, they can be ruthless!

2 awesome comments:

Danielle said...

haha...that is hilarious! I'm not sure I want to know all the crazy things I do in my sleep, lol.

Tammy said...

hahahaha!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin