Sunday, November 26, 2006

Skating

Skating with the Dickinson's is always a fun time. Lori rents out a whole rink.
Tanner and Aunt Sherry. She got home from her mission in Brazil last summer. It was fun to see her. She is about to graduate with her Bachelors at BYU.
Dallin was so exited about roller hockey. So exited in fact that we had to take his skates off so that he could run around. He kept trying to get us to let go of him with his skates on.

I wasn't expecting Eden to start skating but when she saw that Dallin was she was all over it. The wheels are so tight the hardly moved so it was pretty much like walking around. After a few minutes she got tired of them and took them off. This was Dallin's first time to try skates. He loved it. He liked the wheels to glide and really wanted to do it by himself. He didn't understand that he would fall if we let go. I have no question that he will be on his own soon enough.
Tanner was a good baby for us too as usual. I just wish that he would stay exactly how he his at this age. So cute and cudly and NOT MOBILE.

1 awesome comments:

Unknown said...

How Fun!! I remember when me and Aaron first moved out here, Larry and Michelle invited us to play roller hockey. It was so much fun! How neat that your kids got to skate too!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin