Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Big Results

Even though this is our fifth child, we have been just as anxious to find out what our new dynamic will be. We are pretty boy dominate right now so the big question was if that will continue or if we will even the score a bit...we knew we would be happy either way. So here is a clip of the kids reaction to the news:

10 awesome comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Girl power!!! Another Niece!

Valerie and Christopher said...

yippee! it's about time for another little girl for you guys!

Christina Mangelson said...

Yay!!!!

Tammy said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys!!!

Cami said...

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! I knew it. i would call you, but I can't find my phone...again. i am sooooo happy for you!! I got butterflies in my stomoch waiting for the video to upload.... I wanted a neice.

Memory said...

Yahoo! Just when I was beginning to wonder if no more girls were even coming down...our ward is swarming with boys! That will be so great for Eden...how could I live without my sisters?!?! :-)

Julia said...

So cute! Congrats! We love girls around here. :)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy! I squealed when I got your text! I'm excited to meet her! I love your boys....but more girls are always nice.

Sherry Ellsworth said...

congrat!!!!Girls Rock!

Larry and Michelle Dickinson said...

Yay! Another girl Dickinson! I am so excited for you guys. What a lucky little one...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin