Saturday, January 23, 2010

Big Brother's Lullaby

I have been so bad about videos lately. When we took this video today and I unloaded my video camera there were 43 video clips going back to the end of August! I was shocked that it been that long. This one was too cute not to put on the blog though. Dallin was making up all kinds of cute songs for Lily. Some of them sound a lot like the primary songs. He is so sweet to her.

(You can view this full screen if you want by clicking on the second to right bottom button)

4 awesome comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! He's really been paying attention in sharing time and FHE! I like "Jesus and Heavenly Father maaaaaaaaaaade you." so cute.

Anonymous said...

Cutest cutest song ever!
-LW

april b said...

How cute! He's a pretty good singer :)

Tammy said...

adorable!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin