Saturday, January 02, 2010

Dallin Quote

I should really quote other people every once in a while, right?

Tucking the kids in bed each night is my favorite time of day. I spend a couple of minutes with each one kissing and hugging them and telling them how important they are to me. We often have cute little conversations and I get to hear what is on their minds. So the other night it went something like this with Dallin:

Dallin: When people sleep at night do they put their hands under the blanket, or out like this?
(Dallin pulls his hands out from the covers and puts them above his head)
Me: Well, if your hands are cold you put them under, but if they are hot you pull them out.
Dallin: Okay.
(He kept his hands out. I guess they were hot that night)

0 awesome comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin