Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Tanner

Tanner is so imaginative.  I see him playing all sorts of games by himself that he makes up of course.  One of his favorites is drawing a treasure map(lots of detail) and following it to some kind of "treasure".  Today he was even using a piece of PVC pipe as a telescope. 

The kids have seen a couple of Scooby Doo shows lately.  For a couple of days, he told me not to call him Tanner but he was now Scooby Doo.  I was happy to ablige.  Today he changed to Shaggy though. 

It is funny how the kids favorite characters change so quickly.  A few weeks ago they were in love with Wall-E.  I let the kids pick out some jibbits for their crocs and Tanner got a Wall-E and Dallin got EVE.  Carter debated over Thomas and Sponge Bob and the latter won out.   They have been through so many phases. Now its all about the Scoob. 

On the tangent side, I don't really get how little kids are into the major superheros, since most of those movies are not appropriate for them.  They are rated PG-13 yet they are marketed to small children.  I have always thought that was weird.  My boys don't read comics yet either so they just don't know about that stuff. 

1 awesome comments:

Valerie and Christopher said...

ha ha ha! Scooby is very popular over here too! The superhero phenom is a mystery to me as well. Dallin is 4 and completely OBSESSED with superheros

Blog Widget by LinkWithin