Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fall

Change is so refreshing.  Maybe that is why I love it whenever a new season arrives.  One fun thing about Oregon, there really are 4 distinct seasons here (with rain in any of those of course).  I LOVED watching the leaves change this year.  Especially those few extra warm, windy days that we had.  It was about 70 out, clear blue sky and gusts of wind that would make it rain leaves.  It was just kind of magical.  I wanted to capture just a glimpse of this, so these are straight out of camera unedited pictures.  My favorite is this tree in our driveway that has leaves that turn this dark orange and red.  So beautiful against the blue sky.


See the airplane in the distance?
 I love all of the trees around us.  I don't love it now that all these leave are on the ground now waiting to be cleaned up!

It must the girl in me, I just love babies!  Even when they are leaves.

I am now posting under the alias of Peter because somehow I have filled my quota for pictures on my blog and cannot upload anymore without upgrading!  I figure I will fill his up first since he is technically an author as well. 

0 awesome comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin