I want to make all my posts into photobooks, which is why I am bothering to post these even though it is so late. I found these guys hiding on a memory card full of wedding pictures! I exclaimed out loud "Oh there you are!" when I found them. I knew they existed at least at some point, and never could figure out where in the world they went. They were right in the middle of all the temple pictures and I had only checked the beginning and end of it. I have already written about most of these and borrowed pictures to post, so I won't go through it all again. I got a kick out of these so for me it is worth putting on.
This was a fun HOT summer afternoon with the kids in the back yard.
Tanner's favorite game: hose down the pants.
Naked baby alert! Which is why this is cropped and I could not post many other cute photos from this day.

Yummy outdoor snack of graham crackers and frosting. These were fun, lazy days.
Skating:
OMSI: These mirror pictures are my favorite.
And these of Carter are my second favorite. He is so happy considering what he had just been through! I was still a mess.
Eagle
Great Horned Owl
Barn Owl
Falcon. I loved this little guy with his buff legs and big eyes.
Okay, back to regular blogging.




































2 awesome comments:
for just a moment looking at these pictures, my toes weren't icy cold. and frosting on graham crackers is the best. i might've actually had some yesterday-but with vanilla frosting. :)
seriously good memories to have. those are the good ol' days.
Post a Comment