Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tanner Quote

Tanner is the funniest when it comes to movies.  He thinks about them.  I think he plays them in his head.  I often hear him repeating random funny quotes.  He says them dramatically and are silly coming out of his little mouth.

The kids went through a Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory phase last week(the old one).  They watched it several times.  We were in the kitchen making dinner the other night and Tanner randomly started saying to himself,

"The strawberries taste like strawberries, the snozberries taste like snozberries..." 

It was so funny that Peter and I started laughing, and Tanner of course got very offended that we were laughing at him.  He said it wasn't funny and ran away. Woops, sorry Tanner, definitely NOT funny.

Now Tanner like the movie "with Kevin when he gets lost." Can you guess?

0 awesome comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin