I had been wanting a Time Timer for a very long time, but they are really spendy for a timer. I finally just went for it and it has been so great! We use it a lot when we want the kids to get something done. Instead of nagging, I just set this visual timer and ask them to get it done before the red runs out. It is a miracle in the mornings when we are trying to get the kids ready and out the door. No more asking them to do their schedule 100 times! I just set the timer. Link here
These are my FAVORITE prenatal vitamins. I found them at a health food store right before I became pregnant with Carter and have taken them ever since. There is a wonderful balance of easily absorbable vitamins and minerals for pregnancy (all the vitamin b turns your pee bright yellow!), PLUS lots of other good things that help. Digestive enzymes, probiotics, herbs for morning sickness, etc. I still get morning sickness, but these really do noticeably take the edge off. They are decent priced for a good multi-vitamin and especially factoring in the probiotics which is very appreciated during pregnancy if you know what I mean. I feel very good about these vitamins after 4 years, so I highly recommend them. I take them in between pregnancies as well. Worth every penny. You take 2 pills, 3 times a day which spreads out the good effects. Admittedly, I often take all six at once though. With these pills, the only other supplements that I feel are important for me are fish or flax oil and extra vitamin d3(since we don't see the sun for months at a time). (LINK) I have easily found these at every health food store I have been to.
1 awesome comments:
Cool post. I'll have to check these things out. Just FYI, the reason you are suppose to take the vitamins at 3 different times during the day is because your body cannot absorb all of the vitamins at once. So when you take all of them together, the extra ones do not get absorbed. I made that mistake once and my doctor told me not to do that. Thought I would let you know. :)
Post a Comment