This little guy had a great birthday this year. We are so happy that he is part of our family. Carter is very smart, talking more and more all the time. I was beginning to wonder how clearly he would speak, but now that he is really talking all the time, there are no problems understanding him. It is fun to hear the things he says and really know that he is not just a baby and that he totally gets what is going on around him. He understands cause and effect more than I realized. Carter loves to cuddle, he has a happy disposition and loves being one of the kids.
Motorcycle riding.
The following Sunday we had a special family dinner with and Iron Man theme to celebrate. I bought a couple of decorations, but the biggest hit were the helium balloons. Carter got a cookie monster play-doh set, iron man action figure, Iron Man mask, and a learning robot.
Yay for Carter, we love having you around!
0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment