Thursday, September 15, 2011

Luke

Here are some more pictures from the Hospital after Luke arrived:

My mom

Photobucket
 
I love this baby! After doing this a few times, it has gotten so much easier.  I am much more relaxed about things than I was with the first ones and I know what to expect.  I can simply enjoy most things about a newborn now.
Photobucket
 
Look at this big little family!  Aren't they all just so cute?  This represents most of my twenties right here, ha ha.  Love my family! And look at that giant baby Dallin is holding. Holy cow, that is what having a new baby will do to your perspective.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Little Luke.  He is such a good baby.  He spent the whole hospital stay sleeping, and mostly just sleeps and eats now (and lets me cuddle him nonstop).
 Photobucket
Definitely one of my kids.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Cute hubby had the florist put 6 roses in.
Photobucket

At first, I was worried that Luke wasn't really nursing, but he seems to be doing just fine. He is pretty laid back all around, which doesn't surprise me because he was never a big kicker inside. His laid back nursing style is WAYYYYY easier on my body than the others, by far! I can't believe how easy it can be. What a blessing. I won't go into details here, but wow I am amazed. I have not had any post partum migraines yet either and it has been almost a week. Crossing fingers on that one.

4 awesome comments:

Tammy said...

Darling photos! Your family is so cute!!

JENNY said...

Beautiful family!! And seriously, what a beautiful baby!!! He is precious!

Mary said...

Yay for kids! :)

Cami said...

He is so handsome. He definelty is a dickinson babe! He looks like carter!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin