Saturday, October 15, 2011

Moments

It's always fun to download the pictures from my Ipod and remember those moments that might have been forgotten.  Here are a few things I found today:

The kids often ask me to take random pictures of them with things they are proud of. 

Photobucket
Cousins!  This was the first time that Luke met his cousin Wyatt who is 3 weeks older than him.  With my sister moving closer to us, I think they will be great friends!
Photobucket
My parents, my sister and I went to see the Green Smoothie Girl when she was in Portland a couple of weeks ago.  I have read a lot of her stuff so I didn't really learn anything new, but it was fun and inspiring to see her nonetheless. 
Photobucket
 
And on the other end of the spectrum!!! For and FHE we went to Krispie Creme to watch them make donuts enjoy a treat.  Yes, even super heros eat donuts in case you were wondering!  We also consider ourselves doing pretty well when 3 out of 4 children make it with shoes.
Photobucket

Photobucket

0 awesome comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin