I have missed a whole lot of blogging since my camera died along with a serious lack of motivation. I did get a new camera for a couple of days. Until I actually tried it and strongly disliked it, so back it went. Still on the hunt for something that will work for us. Anyway, here are a few things that we didn't miss.
A fun fall Sunday:
Luke is always smiling and having fun.
Dad's should know that if they get anywhere near the ground, they are a target for climbing.
Have you been eating crackers?
Halloween 2012:
After the trunk or treat, we headed over to a housing development in our ward for lots more candy. We met up with my sister and our kids had a great time. We thought we might get rained on, but we stayed dry. We were all on a serious sugar rush for about 3 days. Eden sorted all her candy and wrote up an inventory of exactly how many she had of each kind. Too cute.
0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment