I could not get pictures to post so I guess I should at least leave a little note (so Sarah doesn't get after me again). We have had a busy December. I was actually able to get the shopping done pretty early this year so I haven't been too stressed out. We even have the wrapping done and it isn't even Christmas Eve yet.
Dallin had a party at his preschool last week for the parents. It was so cute to watch him. He loves it there. They told us a story with their teacher about the ginger bread man, then they sang jingle bells. Dallin is so cute when he sings that song. He is talking like crazy now. He says Yes and No a lot which is so nice. I feel like I can know what he wants. I never thought I would be glad to hear "no" from a kid. He has also used the potty a couple of times. I am still in shock over that. I haven't even let myself imagine not having 3 in diapers. Maybe in a few months we will get there. Dallin has started to say I love you. That really warms my heart. He helped me lay Eden down the other day for her nap and said "Good night sweetheart, I love you" to her.
Eden has been demanding the ABC song a lot lately. She loves to sing it with me. I just love how she says "doubleboo". I think Dallin misses Eden when she naps in the afternoon. He seems so bored and the other day when she got up he gave her an unprompted big hug. Eden loves it and pats his back when he hugs her. I knew there was a reason that I wanted to have these guys close in age.
Tanner is six months now and not really moving around yet. I guess I don't really encourage anything. I remember Dallin already crawling by now and starting to get into everything. I am definately okay with letting Tanner take his time. It is fun having just a happy baby that is content to sit on my lap.
Peter and I were talking the other night about how fun it is to have little kids. He commented that this will probably be the best time of our whole lives. I try to remember that when I am having hard days dealing with way more poo than I ever wanted to know about! I think he is right though. I don't want to look back and wish that I had enjoyed this time more. It is a good feeling to live in "the now". Well that is enough rambling for now. I will add pictures as soon as I can. I have some cute ones.
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Posted by Pricilla at 9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment