Our Christmas Festivities were plentiful this year. We were so busy our heads were buzzing. We had a wonderful time however since we LOVE to party. We started off by having a party with Peter's relatives at his parents house. We had a nice ham dinner. Then there was a nice program with stories and some performances. I sang Mary's lullaby which was good practice because I was to perform in sacrament meeting sunday. I thought it was fun to watch Grandpa Hedman open the only gift of the night because he is the kind of person who "doesn't need anything". He was given his first DVD player and some John Wayne movies. I think he liked it but still doesn't think he needs anything.
The next night we went to my Aunt Cindy's for a party with my relatives. This was a sing a long program that is pretty structured. It is always so fun to sing all the songs of Christmas and hear some performances of my very VERY talented family. There are a lot of professionals in the group. I was given another chance to practice Mary's Lullaby. All of the children were dressed in Nativity costumes and kind of acted out the songs as we went along. They all loved it. Eden was an angel and Tanner was baby Jesus. Dallin was sick and fell asleep so he kind of missed the whole thing.
Eden loved her halo and just walked around feeling pretty the whole time.
All of my teenage cousins just couldn't get over how cute the kids were. They played with them all night. I love feeling like we have cute kids.
Tanner was a great baby Jesus. The kids (I mean Shepheards) flocked around him until he got completely overwhelmed. This scene made singing the songs very special for me. Tanner is such a perfect baby to play the part. He is just such a good natured baby.
Friday, December 29, 2006
Parties
Posted by Pricilla at 10:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment