I love getting excited about little things, it makes life fun. I got some dollar store finds that I really liked and I am practicing with pictures all the time now so here you go.
I love to mark up books with pen and highlights so here is a simple pen with highlighter on the end. I was pleasantly suprised that I really liked how the pen writes too. 10 for a buck isn't bad either. I would have used these to death in my college days. I just think it is so smart!
These pancake molds were 3 for a dollar. They are the perfect size for little ones and my kids were wild for them. The kids thought I was a totally cool Mom for making these :)
Friday, February 27, 2009
Dollar Store Fun
Posted by Pricilla at 9:02 PM
Labels: Autism, Cool Products, Kids Stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment