(Every once in a while as my family communicates through email we get a little carried away and feed off of each other. The last couple of days have been pretty funny. I found myself checking my email a lot just to see what someone else has to say. So I copied and pasted this string of emails because it is just a fun family dynamic. It started with my little sis confirming reservations for our upcoming family reunion and just got carried away from there.)
Reservations are made!!!! August.....
-cami
Nicely done! I am sooooo looking forward to this. Camie is my favorite for the rest of the day! Unless someone else wins the lottery.
-pop(my dad)
(side note: I have to interject here that he spelled Cami wrong, so I'm not really sure if that cancels out the favorite of the day thing-cil)
ummm, I won the lottery.
-elizabeth
NO WAY !!! I totally won the lottery too!!! Can you believe it? On the same day!!
-laurel
The thing I really love about you two fibbers is that you still want to be my favorite.
;) pop
The really amazing thing is that I won without even playing. That deserves favorite title for a really long time.
-elizabeth
I won 10,000 A WEEK for life according to readers digest....so there....
of course i still have to go through another drawing and buy a lot of magazines and stuff.
thats okay tho i need a lot of stuff.
-mom
Papa, I would never lie to you. You can trust me. Not only did I plan the reunion location, but I really did win the lottery!!! I promise to build a house for you and mom AND buy you both brand new cadillac's.
-cami
I really don't believe any of you. But actually, I kept coming across these numbers in my life all the time over and over again until I finally played them and won 100 million dollars! Sorry, but the numbers are cursed so I gave it all away just before I got stranded on a mystical island. Don't worry though I came back. But now I am going again...and I gained 300 pounds....
-cilla (we all watch Lost)
wait a minute????why does this seem fam...........oh ya
-mom
lololololololololololololololololololololololololololpausebreathepauselolololololololololololololololololol
-laurel
HA HA! Cilla got fat!! How's the dharma peanut butter?
-cami
(I love my family, you guys are the best! And for posting this, I want to be your favorite Pop.)
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Funny Family
Posted by Pricilla at 8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 awesome comments:
What a fun family!
We all know that I am his favorite anyway.
And youare my fav sister Cilla. But don't tell Beth and Laurel cuz they think they're my favorite....
Post a Comment