We went to Six Flags a couple of weeks ago and Peter reminded me that I never wrote about this funny thing that happened:
The kids were dying to go on the rafting ride but the line was pretty long, probably 20 or 30 minutes. So off they went to wait it out. While in line Dallin noticed that the guy standing next to them was HUGE! He was super tall and there was absolutely nothing small on him. Huge arms, neck and everything else. He had a shaved head, wife beater tank, tons of tatoos and piercings. He was as tough looking as they get. Then Dallin in his extra loud voice exclaimed, "DAD, THAT GUY LOOKS LIKE SHREK!" Peter didn't know how to react, but luckily the guy was pretty amused and teased his girlfriend, saying she must be Fiona then. Peter was very glad that he didn't get beat up and we had to have a talk about not saying thing that aren't nice that night. Privately we did get a good laugh out of it though.
Then last week I drove Dallin to his first day of school. On the drive there he enthusiastically remembered a conversation with Peter's Grandpa recently. He said "Mom, did you know that Great Grandpa got to ride a horse to school every day?". Then he said "I wish to do that!" He talked about it all the way to school. It was too cute.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
2 Short Dallin Stories
Posted by Pricilla at 9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 awesome comments:
LOL so cute! I love the things they come up with
Only kids can get away with things like that. Gotta love the honesty!I've had my share of those moments.
haha!!!!! hilarious!
Post a Comment