When we were home last week Peter took the Journeyman exam to get his Oregon license. Today we found out that
he passed!!!
YES, this is same thing he has been working toward for 5 years! NO more apprenticeship, NO more classes, NO more complications from moving to CA, NO more traveling back and forth to Oregon for this stuff!
Peter is now a
Journeyman Electrician.
He doesn't really need the license for what he is doing right now, but when we move back to Oregon, he plans to start his own business so he really needed to get this out of the way. I can't begin to tell you what a headache it has been for Peter to finish this from another state, but it is all worth it now. I am so proud of him, this is not just something you decide to do and get in a few months, it really is a process that takes years. 4 years of classes and 8000 hours of field experience to be exact and then you must pass a very difficult test. Way to go Peter! I just love that guy.
7 awesome comments:
Congratulations to you guys! I am sure he didn't do this on his own Cilla! Miss you!
Yeah!!! Congratulation you guys!!! Way to go Peter!
Oops. I guess I am logged in under the apartments...
Cami
That's so great! Congratulations!
wahoo! good work!
Congrats Peter!
congrats!!! what a good feeling to have accomlished something so long in coming.
Post a Comment