Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween 2009

Our kids are getting old enough now for making Halloween really fun. They are so excited about it all. They got to dress up 3 times this year. Once for Dallin's school festival, then on Thursday we had a ward party and of course the big Trick or Treat event.
Photobucket
Catch that Monkey!

Photobucket
Decorating pumkin cookies at the Ward party.

Photobucket
Donut eating contest.

Photobucket
Believe it or not, this was actually the best group shot we got. Oh well.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Eden's first year not being some kind of princess or fairy. She really wanted to be a witch, the pink was a bonus for her I am sure.

Photobucket
It was so cute to hear Dallin singing the Harry Potter theme song whenever he was dressed up.

Photobucket
Tanner's dream come true.
I didn't dress up, but I did wear a sign that said "Pumkin Smuggler" on my belly, I forgot to get a picture though.

2 awesome comments:

Valerie and Christopher said...

ok the monkey is soooo adorable i could just gobble him up! too too cute!

Tammy said...

Cute costumes!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin