Monday, November 23, 2009

One Week Old

I can't belive Lily has been with us for a week already. She is such a doll. She sleeps most of the time, eats really well, and hardly cries. She even lets me sleep 3-4 hours at a time at night and goes right back to sleep after eating. Also, she doesn't spit up, which is so nice. My boys were all little volcanos. It must be a gender thing in our family because Eden didn't spit up either. She is just a perfect baby. The kids are all in love with her too. Dallin even let her lie on his chest for 20 about minutes yesterday.
My mom made this cute little baby nest for Lily so I thought I would try taking a few newborn pictures. Thanks Mom!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
She is as sweet as she looks. I am totally in love.
I was recovering pretty well and then all of the sudden started feeling much worse. That has never happened before. So after chills, fevers, and aching for 2 days I went to the doctor and found out I had an infection, probably kidney. Good thing Peter was home all weekend to take care of things, I was in bed the whole time. I am feeling much better now so hopefully I can resume living again.
Eden has been so sweet with me the last week. Everytime I feed the baby she is right there with me and will just lie next to me and talk to me. She is involved whenever I am doing anything for Lily and holds her a lot. When I got sick this weekend, Eden rarely left my side. Sometimes I would lie there and fall asleep and she would just lay on the bed next to me and she would still be there when I woke up. She would always get me things and save the trouble of getting up and just became such a little nurse. She is a special girl.

10 awesome comments:

Cami said...

ohhhhhh! takes my breath away! What a sweetie pie! i can't wait to hold her! Such good pictures!!!

Heidi said...

shes adorable!!!! wow what an angel! sucha cutie..."heidi heidi dickinson"...i mean lily may!

Tara said...

She is Gorgeous! I also love the nest. I've never seen anything like it. Do you have a pattern?

rochelle said...

OHHHH my goodness. She is beautiful. I'm so sorry you had an infection, but glad you are feeling better now.

april b said...

What a beautiful baby girl! And your big girl sounds like such a good helper :) So sorry you were sick, and I'm glad you're feeling better.

Tammy said...

Adorable!!!!

Andrea said...

Wow you are so amazing! I love those pictures! I hope you feel better soon. I am glad Lily is doing well.

JENNY said...

She is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Sarah said...

I haven't checked my blog in days - CONGRATULATIONS!! She is beautiful! You're photography is stunning. Now I have to be jealous of that and the fact that in my dream last night you were a finalist on So You Think You Can Dance! :) The whole dream I kept wishing I'd tried out, too. She truly is beautiful and I'm glad you are feeling better!

Marnie Bergeson said...

Wow. Those pictures should be framed and put in a gallery...maybe I'll even display one in my baby room.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin