Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Having a Baby is an Extreme Sport!

I was planning on my next post being a birth announcement, but since this baby seems to be shy I thought I would give an update. My due date is officially tomorrow so I know she will be coming soon. After having 3 early babies in the past and LOTS of false labor that gets my hopes up I am weary from wondering and just keep reminding myself that we are talking days, not months here. Let me tell you though, the worst question you can ask a 9 month pregnant girl is "When is the baby coming?" I wish I knew.

Dallin was so cute the other day. We were talking and I told him that I was so glad that Heavenly Father sent him to our family. He thought about it for a second and then said "I wanted to come."

I love having my Mom here. She has been such a help with everything. We even got to sorting and packing all of our kids outgrown clothes (a whole day project), gutting out and organizing the toy room, and freezing lots of dinners. Thank goodness for moms. I think I would be completely crazy by now without here for moral support. She is leaving Friday so I am hoping that she will be able to be here for the baby as well. Pray, pray, pray.

2 awesome comments:

Tammy said...

Come on Baby! Come out!

JENNY said...

Eat eggplant.....I've just heard it might help with going into labor. :) Can't wait to hear the news!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin