Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lots of Lily

Here are a bunch of pictures from the hospital.
I am so happy for Eden to have a sister.
Photobucket

Proud brother. Dallin gets the cutest little love grin every time he looks at her.
Photobucket

Tanner thinks it is all good. He likes to hold the baby and feel like he is part of all this.
Photobucket

Doting daddy. Peter as always, loves his baby.
Photobucket

Eyes open. So far as baby looks go, Lily looks the most like Tanner did.Photobucket

We make a good team.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I can't believe that little baby fit inside me!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Carter is pretty clueless with everything. He barely even notices the baby, but when he does he pokes at her and if prompted will kiss her.
Photobucket

Uno.
Photobucket

Tanner wanted to count her toes to make sure they were all there. Yep, they were.
Photobucket
Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks? She is delicious.
Photobucket

Tanner and Dallin's hands and Lily's foot.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Wow, here are our 5 kids. That still sounds so strange. I mean, I know how this happened, but how did this happen?!? These little sillies makes me laugh.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I see all 5 kids together for the first time and can't describe how it feels. This is my life right here. I can't imagine it any other way.




12 awesome comments:

Marnie Bergeson said...

The picture of you playing UNO in the hospital is priceless! What an awesome mom you are. Just birth a baby - and then have some quality family entertainment...

Julia said...

BEAUTIFUL, Cilla! Every single one (pics AND kids!). So happy for y'all!

The Perry family said...

You and Peter do make a great team! I love seeing your family and the love! That baby is beautiful and I'm glad Eden gets to have a sister! That's so cute, playing Uno! What a wonderful family!

Tammy said...

Beautiful baby! And beautiful family!! I'm glad Eden finally got a sister!

april b said...

Wonderful, beautiful pictures! What a beautiful family you have! Congratulations!

Larry and Michelle Dickinson said...

What a sweetheart! She is so beautiful! I love the pictures of all the kids with her. Eden and Dallin sure are getting big! I can't wait to see all of you at Christmas time!

Anonymous said...

so sweet!! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Lily,

You are so beautiful. What a privelege it was to be able to hold you and share in the excitement of your arrival. You are born into a wonderful family who loves you very much. I look forward to spending more time with your soon. I know that we are going to have lots of fun together. See you later.

Love, Grandma

Família Tabosa said...

HI PRISCILLA... I was companion of Sherry's mission... I'm brasilian and love the Dickinson's family.. you don't meet me , but i know about you and your beatiful family... sherry comments a lot of you and the others parent in the mission...
okay... i'm here to say that i love to see your blog... you're good exemple to me... about mother and family...
congrats for your kids and the newest lily...
sorry for my wrong english i hope that you'll understand...
you don´t meet me but we're sister in zion..
Priscila Rocha

Cami said...

in the last picture carter looks just like you!! You should compare a baby pic of you and one of him. twINS!!

Anonymous said...

I love these pics. When have you had time to edit them? You all must be that cute in real life. Can't wait to meed her, and hug all your family.

Adam and Kristin said...

Your family is so beautiful! Love the pictures! I'm so happy that your Lily is so perfect! Great job!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin