I really like this one because they started without Dallin and so he came a running.
made it...that was close!
He is so excited about how tall it is.
We have been taking the marriage and family class in Sunday School and last week in a lesson the teacher told a story about a dad that was rebuilding an old bicycle with his son. They were spending so much time on it that people asked him why he didn't just go out and buy a new bike and save all the trouble. The father replied, "I am not building a bike, I am building a boy."
I admit early on asking Peter why he didn't just buy a new playhouse a couple of times as the cost would be about the same. Just getting to this point has taken a lot of effort and there is still a long way to go. But it has become very apparent that we are not building a playhouse either.
1 awesome comments:
that is a giant play house.
Post a Comment