We have mostly been using the tube this year so far so we decided to have a waterski only day. This was my first time actually getting in the water this summer. So here I am sticking with my resolution to appear in more pictures.
Dallin had his first try at going by himself. He did start to get up but then fell and forgot to let go of the rope, and was dragged underwater for several feet. One swimmers ear infection and ruptured eardrum later, we hope that he will some day try again.
Then each kid got their turn with Daddy.
Sweet, Pretty girl!
Once again Tanner was elated about the whole thing and his face says it all.
Carter was anxious for his turn, but once he realized we were putting him in the water, he had second thoughts.
A little reassurance from Daddy and he was fine.
Okay, I just have to say what a stud Peter is. Yeah, I said it. I loved going back throught these and noticing how you can see how he treats each child differently according to their personality and needs.
Done and done!
Glub glub glub
One of the cutest aunties ever!
We just love Heidi...and Luke and Lucy who were also there.
Peter going solo.
Family time on the boat is amazing. It is so beautiful and relaxing and since we are all close together, a major bonding experience. You can just leave the world behind and enjoy eachother. We have been trying to go out once a week. I am so grateful for Peter's grandpa for letting us take advantage of the boat and Peter's dad for taking us out as much as we want.
Tanner fell into a DEEP sleep. He never even woke after, or when we went into the house, or moved him into our van, or back out at Peter's parent's house, or back into the van, or to his bed!



1 awesome comments:
Sometimes I have Bobby read your blog and look at your pictures, because when we have kids I want us to be the kind of parents you guys are!
Post a Comment