My 2 year old guy is really starting to talk. He has been talking for a while, but now I am starting to understand what he is saying more. He can say so much. His voice is deeper than my other kids at this age. Still a little boy, but not that tiny little high pitched sound that my others had.
This afternoon, I was lying on my bed and I heard someone standing at my door and then say "Mommy". It took me a minute to recognize which kid it was because it was so clear, but didn't sound like my other kids. As I registered who it was, he repeated it a couple of times. I looked up to see Carter standing patiently there giving me the sweetest smile. Then he said just as sweetly "I poopy!" He was so cute about it, then he raised his hand and said "I do!" (That was because we often say "Raise your hand if your poopy!" to him, and he obliges.) It was so funny and cute and I appreciated the heads up.
Friday, July 09, 2010
Carter Boy
Posted by Pricilla at 6:01 PM
Labels: Journaling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 awesome comments:
love your stories! Matthew was touched by the barn raising and told me that you guys are great parents!
time to potty train!!
time to potty train!!
Post a Comment