The week before Christmas Peter's brother and wife moved here from Georgia. We are so lucky as to even have them in our ward, yeah! Heidi also just got home from BYU so we had a game night and played Mexican Train. I was really bad! It was so fun and we laughed a lot. I should say, the girls played Mexican Trian, the boys were off at the nerdery playing computer games.
Larry and Spot.
Larry and Lily. It comes across kinda funny to see these pictures together, ha ha. Larry really does love his dog and his grandkids though!
Have I mentioned how bendy this girl is before? She has always been the most flexible baby. It is common in the car to turn around and see Lily in her seat holding on to her feet or even all the way up to her ears like this. She just folds right in half!
Being new to the game, it took me many rounds to figure out any sort of strategy. Once I figured that out, I even won a round or two, but it was way to late to redeem myself. I lost by - a lot, except Lisa's mom was nice and lost too.







0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment