Saturday, December 25, 2010

Variety Show

Many of Peter's siblings came into town before Christmas for one of the brother's wedding so we got to do extra parties!  The night before the wedding we had a nice dinner in honor of the happy couple with Honey Baked Ham and a variety show.  Everyone did a 30 second to 2 minute talent or skit. It was very fun and entertaining.  I was surprised at how well the kids performed without becoming shy. Everyone did a great job.





A lot of this kind of stuff was going on.  Good times.



Here is Mr. Tanner's act. He was a hit singing "You've Got a Friend in Me".


Dallin wowed everyone with his knowledge about space. He had drawn his own pictures and everything, but we left them at home, woops! He still did great and what he said was all him, I had nothing to do with it.



Eden did was a sweatheart singing "I Am a Child of God".



Lily was supposed to walk for her talent, but she wasw napping. Carter did a frog song that he knows from nursury, but it was pretty much Peter singing it for him. It was a fun night. I hope this will be something we do every year.

0 awesome comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin