Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Tanner quote and tid bits.

Overheard while Tanner was doing his business in the bathroom: "I've never pooped in the bathtub." (Chanted over and over).  I have no idea what brought this train of thought other than he was going number 2 and looking at the bathtub at the same time.  He cracks me up.

Eden's mothering tendencies are coming out more than ever lately. She is my eyes and ears for my 3 naughty boys. She keeps me informed, helps out with whatever anyone needs and lets them know when they have food on their face, even wiping it off for them at times. Dallin was going on about something about space the other night and Eden said, "you are such a smarty pants!"  in the same tone I would.  I hear my tone of voice echoed a lot by that little miss.

Carter is really starting to talk a lot.  He is also in the terrible 2s big time.  He loves to get into things and make huge messes just for fun.  He also likes to share his preference about everything and throws tantrums if he doesn't get his way. If he decides he wants to be naked for a while, he will strip and if I don't catch it in time, this can be a bit messy.  This phase is one of the harder ones for me.  But I have seen this before so I know it will end some time.  It's a good thing 2 year olds are so cute. Here's to power struggles!

Lily on the other hand is in one of my favorite phases. She is cute cute cute all the time.  She is happy and smiley 90% of the time.  I love to watch her toddle around and make cute language and adorable faces.  She loves cuddles and kisses.  When I kiss her cheek she will turn  and press her other one into my lips so that she gets both sides evenly.  She loves it when Daddy comes home and cries a bit when he leaves.  She has a big pot belly that sticks way out.  I just love cute little bodies.

Dallin had a rough patch with school for a while, but has come back with even more improvement like he always does.  He really keeps us on our toes that way.  He works so hard and his reading is really starting to get better and better.  I think this is his hardest subject.  It just doesn't come easy for him, it is a lot of work, so it is not very fun.  We hope to get him over that hump soon.

1 awesome comments:

Cami said...

I've never pooped in the bathtub either. Not that I can rememeber anyway, LOL! Clare mother too, although it kind of annoys me when she starts telling me what Max wants because he doesn't learn to tell me himself!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin