Monday, June 18, 2012

Busy Mom's Playable Angry Bird Cake

Here is a little info on Dallin's Birthday cake:




Photobucket


  I really wanted to make a "playable" cake, but didn't want to spend the 10+ hours on it that the YouTube videos I saw had.  So I came up with the official Busy Mom's Playable Angry Birds Cake.


I started by ordering a Costco sheet cake, He he.  This is the soccer cake and I specified "No Ball"




Then, with the help of these:
Photobucket
and these little figurines and slingshot that I found on Amazon.com, we had this.  10 minutes was much more my speed.
Photobucket

 10 minutes is a generous guess. It may have been 5.  This was the most interactive cake and such a hit with the crowd that I thought I would share. These little birds were also well worth the money (about 10 bucks).  They have been played with for hours and hours.

This video shows how contagious the fun was, especially the end.  This is a great memory:

0 awesome comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin