Monday, June 11, 2012

Spring Dance Recital



Photobucket
Last month Eden finished up her dance semester with her circus themed recital.  It was super cuteness!  I went the the dress rehearsal, but they are pretty much the same.  Dallin, Peter's mom and Lucy came too.  Peter and my dad went to the final performance.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yes, I realized her tights were dirty!  We made sure she was in better shape for the recital.
Photobucket

Photobucket
The teacher brought this out during the intermission:
Photobucket
Eden is the one about to come out of the clown car.
Photobucket
And right behind the teacher there:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
After dance was all over, Eden had the option to do a service performance downtown for some elderly so she did that too and Peter's Dad came.  

I have loved watching Eden's confidence grow through dance.  She can't wait to start again in the fall. 

0 awesome comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin