Friday, June 01, 2012

Getting ANGRY!

My living room looked like this for a couple days....

Photobucket
 
I have been tired from long nights and a little extra grouchy, but now we have 8 of these:Photobucket
Ta Da!!!!!

Photobucket
All ready for the Starlight Parade 5K tomorrow! 5 of us will run and 3 will be in strollers.  So excited! Not to mention, I will not have to go through the stresses of figuring out Halloween.  My upcoming October just got a lot better!
Photobucket

I have fallen in love with felt.  It is the easiest stuff to work with. I could see a lot of felt costumes in our future. 
 
See tutorial here

4 awesome comments:

Yours Truly said...

Wow. Great work. They look amazing. Have fun tomorrow.

Danielle said...

whoa! that is amazing!!! have a blast tomorrow night!

Sherry Ellsworth said...

SWEET! good luck this morning!!!

Unknown said...

You are so creative! Have fun at the Starlight Parade! ~S

Blog Widget by LinkWithin