Thursday, January 10, 2013

Elf and Bokeh

I guess it's time to delve into December. I will edit and post as I go. Oh what a fabulous month it was. Truly my favorite time of year. It was one big adventure. I lament how many times I did not have my camera, but I will cherish what I did get.
 
Our Elf came back this year and we had some fun. He had some mischeivious tricks up his sleeve of course. There were some not so exciting days too, but he was loved anyway.  My favorite part was how quickly the kids would jump out of bed on school days to see what Elfie was up to.
 
Visiting Baby Jesus:
Photobucket
TPing the tree:
Photobucket
Swimming with the fishes. Notice some of our fish babies in the bottom left: Photobucket
Other funny elf moments:
Swapping out the stockings with underwear
Turning the milk green
Taking a bath in Eden's doll's tub
Getting locked out with his face against the window with a warm hat and scarf on
Sledding
Writing on the bathroom mirror

Then one night, after the tree was up, he and I stayed up late having fun with some bokeh pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The tree pre-all ornaments being pulled off.
Photobucket



0 awesome comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin